VIRTUAL BACK FITNESS TEST or Do you need to visit your Osteopath?
Ask yourself these questions:-
- Are you under any stress at the moment?
- Are you taking any painkillers?
- Have you had any headaches or dizziness recently?
- Do you have any difficulty turning your neck? e.g. when driving
- Do you feel tension or stiffness in your neck or shoulders?
- Is your back stiff getting out of bed or do you have difficulty turning over?
- Is it difficult putting your socks or tights on?
- Do you get any pain standing up or sitting down?
- Can you bend or lift without any pain or concern?
- Do you have any difficulty climbing stairs or getting out of your car?
- Do you have any pains or numbness in your arms or legs?
- Do you have any pain or stiffness in any other joints? e.g your hips, knees or shoulders etc
If you answer “yes” to any of these you need a back MOT if you don’t I’m pleased to tell you, you are in tip top physical shape!